Professional Coaching - French language training for professionals
The solution for professionals who know they need to improve their French but don’t have the time or motivation to follow a standard school program.
This method is the most popular among working professionals and executives and is completely personalized to their budget, time availability and objectives.
It is no secret that French has become the language of choice in the workplace. Even if it is not used on a daily basis in your company, it is still a considerable asset if you come into contact with new clients, especially internationally. That's why we offer personalized French coaching to accompany you and help you improve your French. How it works:
- A language expert helps you to define how many personal coaching sessions you need to reach your learning objective.
- You define your availability and we book your lesson with your personal coach(es).
- On our digital study platform, you prepare as much of the lesson as you can within your available time (it can be as little as 1 hour per week).
- During a 60-minute coaching session, your coach will consolidate what you have prepared, guide you through what you couldn’t prepare and make time to review specific requests you may have (like vocabulary you need for your workplace).
- You get access to all our digital resources (such as exercises, videos, tips, etc.) and to workshops and social club activities (which are optional but are great for networking while learning).
Our flipped blended learning method will help you master French faster than ever, but it also requires allocating a certain amount of preparation time that a lot of professionals might not have.
The professional coaching solution offers a perfectly balanced mix of individual coaching and dynamic study using our award-winning interactive tools.
Improving your level and skills in French while keeping a total balance with your business life is possible with our language training, adapted to your project and your needs.
Ready to get started? Do not hesitate to contact the school nearest you, or to contact us via our online form. Our teams will be happy to answer your questions and discuss with you in order to offer you the most appropriate support for your needs.