Professional Coaching - French language training for professionals
The solution for professionals who know that they need to improve their French but don’t have the time or motivation to follow a standard school program.
This method is the most popular among working professionals and executives and is completely personalized according to their budget, their time, their availability and their objective.
We all know that in Switzerland and any other French-speaking country, French is the main language spoken in workplace. Even if sometimes you can get away if you speak English, it is still a considerable asset to have when you need to contact your clients. This is why we offer personalized French lessons to guide you and help you improve your French.
How it works:
- A language expert will help you to define the amount of personal coaching sessions you need to reach your learning objective.
- We book your lessons according to your availability.
- On our digital platform, you will prepare your lesson according to your availability (it can just 1 hour per week).
- During a 60-minute coaching session, your coach will consolidate what you have prepared, guide you through what you couldn’t prepare and make time to review specific questions you may have.
- You will get access to all of our digital resources (exercises, videos, tips, etc.) and to workshops and social club activities (which are optional but are great for networking while learning).
Our flipped blended learning method will help you progress in French faster than ever, but it also requires allocating a certain amount of preparation time that a lot of professionals might not have.
The professional coaching solution offers a perfectly balanced mix of individual coaching and dynamic study using our award-winning interactive tools.
Improving your level and skills in French while keeping a total balance with your business life is possible with our language training, adapted to your project and your needs.
Ready to start? Do not hesitate to contact the school nearest you, or to contact us via our online form. Our team will be happy to answer all your questions.