Language School in Montreux-Vevey$$
The French school is located on the lakefront, just in front of the Montreux Casino. Access by bus with the VMCV lines 201, 206, 205 and 204. Access by train from the SBB station: 6 minutes on foot. Easy access from Vevey, La Tour-de-Peilz, Clarens, Blonay, Villeneuve, Rennaz and Aigle.
French courses available in Montreux-Vevey:
- Flexible French course: All levels - Start any day - Study whenever you want at your own pace - Repeat lessons for free - Enjoy social activities
- Intensive French course: Study from 8 to 25 hrs per week, according to your availability
- Online French course: Speak French from the beginning of your course - Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Private French lessons: We adapt the course content to your specific needs
- Business French course: Workshops structured for business professionals
- French certificates preparation: Pass the DELF and DALF
- French courses for companies: Group courses - Private courses - Executive coaching
Learn French in Montreux
At the Swiss French School training center in Montreux, you will experience a natural, effective and fun way of learning French. Regardless of your starting language level and goals, you will learn French as fluently as you learned it as a child.
Courses are available online and at the center, and are taught in a variety of time slots to allow everyone to follow a program that suits their needs and availability. Our teaching teams are made up of qualified and certified bilingual teachers who will help you progress day after day, week after week, towards the French level of your dreams.
French courses in Montreux : who is concerned ?
Students of all ages and levels are welcome to join our French courses in Montreux. Whether you are a student wishing to improve your French to enter a prestigious university, a professional with plans for an international career, or a senior citizen with a desire to travel, you will inevitably find the right course for you.
Our doors are open to anyone who would like to improve their oral and written French skills, enrich their vocabulary and improve their pronunciation!