Working at Swiss French School
Administrative Assistant - Geneva
Since 1988, the Swiss Language Group SA (Wall Street English, Swiss French School and Swiss German School) has been the market leader in language training for adults and companies.
You will be responsible for the overall administration of our language school in Geneva and report directly to the school director.
Your positive attitude, neat personal presentation, energy and organizational skills will make you a valuable member of our team.
You are a native French speaker and fluent in English. You have excellent computer skills and are extremely efficient and reliable.
Knowledge of the administrative, accounting and human resources fields in Switzerland is important, the HR certificate is a real asset.
Our work atmosphere is known to be stimulating, friendly, fast-paced and positive. Our employees enjoy their career with us.
If the above description matches your skills and personality, if you are a Swiss citizen or have a valid residence permit, and if you are available to start work quickly please send your CV, a cover letter Johanne Nguyen, [email protected]
Minimum profile required:
- French mother tongue with excellent English (CAE -B2)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Experience in administration and accounting
- Experience as a personal assistant
- Swiss nationality or valid residence permit in Switzerland
- Ability to work independently
- HR certificate a plus
Ambitious language/sales consultants
We are currently recruiting full-time, dynamic, ambitious individuals with a passion for languages to join our sales team in Geneva and Montreux.
Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, École Suisse d'Allemandl) founded in 1988, continues to be a market leader in language courses for adults and companies.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious, passionate and believe that ethics and sales go hand in hand.
- You have a track record of success in sales (ideally selling educational products or other services) or you are a young person with a natural gift for meeting people and achieving your goals.
- You are an excellent communicator, both in person and on the phone, and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You speak French and English very well (B2 level or higher if you are not a native speaker of either language). A good level of German is an advantage.
- You are disciplined, motivated and like to be challenged and to achieve clear goals.
- You like the idea of being paid for your results.
- You appreciate flexible working hours and can work 2-3 evenings per week.
What do we offer?
- You will be trained by experienced, successful people who are leaders in the field. This training will be with you forever. Former employees have led schools, large companies and sales organisations throughout Switzerland. Our training is practical, hands-on and paid.
- You will be paid according to industry standards with a basic salary plus commission and bonus. If this sounds scary, don't apply. To be successful, you will need to be a continuous learner and develop your communication skills.
- Our working atmosphere is known to be stimulating, friendly, efficient and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If you are a Swiss citizen or holder of a B/C permit and are available to start work in the next few weeks, please send your CV, covering letter and a recent photo to
- For Genève: Johanne Nguyen at the following address: [email protected]
- For Montreux: Jenny Schmidiger at the following address: [email protected]
FRENCH LANGUAGE TEACHER - GENEVA/LAUSANNE
We are looking for a motivated teacher with the following qualities:
- French mother tongue and a valid work permit for Switzerland.
- Changes of schedule should not be a problem (flexibility is required).
- Experience with teaching in companies
- Qualified to teach French at C1 / C2 and / or DELF / DALF levels
- Have the FSEA-BFFA 1 CERTIFICATE
- Experience with adults and children is an advantage
- Availability some evenings and Saturday mornings is a plus.
If you are interested and have all these qualities, please send your CV and cover letter to:
Part-Time Receptionist (30-50%) – Geneva
The Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Ecole Suisse d’Allemand) founded in 1988, continues to be a growing market leader in language training for adults and corporations.
As part of our continued development in the region, we are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic, professional and passionate about helping people reach their objectives in our state of the art Lausanne Learning Centre and Montreux.
Positive & outgoing
Enthusiastic when dealing with people in person & on the phone
A fluent English & French speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
Portuguese, Spanish and German a plus
Looking for a way to practise your social and communication skills
Available to work flexible hours including evenings until 9 PM and Saturdays on morning and afternoon.
For Geneva:Johanne Nguyen - [email protected]