Working at Swiss French School
Ambitious language/sales consultants
We are currently recruiting full-time, dynamic, ambitious individuals with a passion for languages to join our sales team in Montreux.
Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, École Suisse d'Allemandl) founded in 1988, continues to be a market leader in language courses for adults and companies.
Does this sound like you?
- You are ambitious, passionate and believe that ethics and sales go hand in hand.
- You have a track record of success in sales (ideally selling educational products or other services) or you are a young person with a natural gift for meeting people and achieving your goals.
- You are an excellent communicator, both in person and on the phone, and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You speak French and English very well (B2 level or higher if you are not a native speaker of either language). A good level of German is an advantage.
- You are disciplined, motivated and like to be challenged and to achieve clear goals.
- You like the idea of being paid for your results.
- You appreciate flexible working hours and can work 2-3 evenings per week.
What do we offer?
- You will be trained by experienced, successful people who are leaders in the field. This training will be with you forever. Former employees have led schools, large companies and sales organisations throughout Switzerland. Our training is practical, hands-on and paid.
- You will be paid according to industry standards with a basic salary plus commission and bonus. If this sounds scary, don't apply. To be successful, you will need to be a continuous learner and develop your communication skills.
- Our working atmosphere is known to be stimulating, friendly, efficient and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If you are a Swiss citizen or holder of a B/C permit and are available to start work in the next few weeks, please send your CV, covering letter and a recent photo to
- For Montreux: Jenny Schmidiger at the following address: [email protected]