Working at Swiss French School
FRENCH LANGUAGE TEACHER - GENEVA/MONTREUX - Available evenings (5pm to 8pm) and Saturday mornings
We are looking for a motivated teacher with the following qualities:
- French mother tongue and a valid work permit for Switzerland.
- Changes of schedule should not be a problem (flexibility in his schedule)
- Experience with teaching in companies
- Qualified to teach French at C1 / C2 and / or DELF / DALF levels
- Have the FSEA-BFFA 1 CERTIFICATE
- Experience with adults and children is an advantage
If you are interested and have all these qualities, please send your CV and cover letter to:
- For Geneva: Nina Coutherez - email@example.com
- For Montreux: Jenny Schmidiger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Receptionist (30-50%) – Geneva
The Swiss Language Group, (Wall Street English, Swiss French School, Ecole Suisse d’Allemand) founded in 1988, continues to be a growing market leader in language training for adults and corporations.
As part of our continued development in the region, we are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic, professional and passionate about helping people reach their objectives in our state of the art Lausanne Learning Centre and Montreux.
Positive & outgoing
Enthusiastic when dealing with people in person & on the phone
A fluent English & French speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
Portuguese, Spanish and German a plus
Looking for a way to practise your social and communication skills
Available to work flexible hours including evenings until 9 PM and Saturdays on morning and afternoon.
For Geneva: Nina Coutherez - email@example.com