Prepare your French certificate exams with the guarantee of success
Validate your knowledge! If you're thinking of taking on the challenge of an English certificate, we can help you prepare. Thanks to our effective and motivating method, at Swiss French School we guarantee your success: if you don't pass the exam, we offer you a new preparation for **FREE!***
Language diploma preparation courses (DELF/DALF)
Your preparation for the DELF / DALF includes:
- A test to assess your level
- Private lessons (or small groups, according to your wish)
- The exam registration
Group preparation courses
During our 12-week prep course program, a qualified teacher prepares you to pass your DELF B2 test through a guaranteed and motivating method. Join us in one of the preparation programs that begin throughout the year.
- Classes are given by a certified and specialized diploma teacher.
- Learning material is entirely provided by the school.
- Weekly 2 hour courses in small classes (4 to 10 students).
- Complete program with production and comprehension both written and oral.
1 on 1 preparation courses
If you don't have the flexibility to attend the group courses or if you wish to personalize your learning program, our 1 to 1 classes offer the most efficient solution, at any moment of the year.
- 1 to 1 classes with a certified and specialized diploma teacher.
- Free mock test to determine your strengths and weaknesses to fix how many hours of study would be needed.
- Classes are made "à la carte": no matter how close the exam date is, the proposed study program will have the right amount of classes to ensure your success.
- 45 min classes, scheduled according to your availability.
- Immerse yourself in the French language by attending our Social activities and workshops with no additional cost!
For more information about the certificates, the next starting dates for our group courses or the next exam dates in Switzerland, please click on the following links:
*Conditions apply. Conditions available with one of our language consultants.