Covid-19 & guidelines to follow in our schools
What are the specific safety and health guidelines to be respected at our schools?
In order to comply with the regulations established by the OFSP, the following conditions are applied in our learning centres:
- All our classrooms are reorganised so that safety distances are respected.
- If safety distances can't be respected, an obligatory use of a mask is requested to both students and teachers.
- Our laboratory can be used under strict conditions. Ex. bring your own headphones.
- Each person must disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the building.
- Students and visitors must wear a mask when waiting for their course or meeting to start (masks will not be provided by the school).
- Students must arrive on time for their class, neither too early nor too late.
- Only the teacher can open and close the door. Please do not touch the classroom door handles.
- Class materials may be touched only by the teacher.
- No pens, paper or other materials will be provided.
- No newspapers or books will be made available to the public.
- Please respect the ground markings for reception and keep a safe distance when meeting consultants.
VERY IMPORTANT: Anyone with any of the following illnesses or symptoms (associated with Covid-19) should not come to school.
- sore throat
- respiratory insufficiency
- fever, feeling of fever
- muscle aches
- sudden loss of smell and/or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms
Access can be denied to anyone that shows the aforementioned symptoms.
Finally, we strongly encourage all those who are particularly vulnerable to Covid-19 to stay at home and continue their learning online.
According to the OFSP, those considered vulnerable are :
- People over 65 years of age
- Adults with any of the following conditions:
- immune weakness due to disease or treatment
- high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular diseases
- chronic respiratory diseases
- Or people with obesity class III (morbid, BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
If you have any questions that we have not been able to answer here, please email us and we will be happy to answer them.