Temptraining - Swiss French School
Swiss French School is an institution recognised by the Temptraining Foundation.
If you are a temporary worker in Switzerland and are looking to develop your professional future, you may be eligible for reimbursement for your French course.
To find out if you are entitled to benefit from this subsidised continuing education or to learn more about how to apply, please visit the following link:
How to proceed:
- A preliminary interview at the school or by videoconference is necessary to determine your current level and your course objectives.
- Your advisor will send you an offer with the levels and objectives of the course as well as the dates for the start and end of the course and the fees (this document must be submitted at the time of your application to Temptraining).
- Once your application has been approved by Temptraining, contact the school to arrange your first lesson.
Start date of the course :
- Courses can start from Monday to Saturday
Subscription - Blended Method
|Number of Months||Inscription Price||Total||Offer|
|9||400.-||675.- p/month||+ 1 month|
Course descriptions :
- Method Certified by Eduqua. Designed to guide students to the level of French they need and which can lead to globally recognised certificates such as DELF or DALF.
- Certified native speaker teachers
- Lessons with the teacher - groups of 3 to 5 people.
- Workshops (conversation classes) and social activities.
- Online books and activities.