Temptraining - French courses
Swiss French School is an institution recognised by the Temptraining Foundation.
If you are a temporary worker in Switzerland and you are looking to develop your professional career, you may be eligible to receive a reimbursement for your French course.
- A prior interview at the school or online is necessary to determine your current level and your objective.
- Your language consultant will send you an offer indicating the level, the objective, the start and the end date of the course as well as the price (this document must be submitted at the time of your application to Temptraining).
- Once your application has been approved by Temptraining, contact the school to schedule your first lesson.
Start date of the course :
-Courses can start from Monday to Saturday
Description of the courses:
- Eduqua Certified Method. Designed to guide students towards their level goal and which can lead to globally recognised certificates such as DELF or DALF.
- Certified native speaker teachers
- Lessons with a teacher - groups of 3 to 5 people.
- Workshops (conversation classes) and social activities.
- Online books and activities.