Working at Swiss French SchoolSwiss French School provides French courses for individuals and corporate clients in Switzerland. Our innovative French Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective French language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice French under the tutelage of native French speaking teachers. With over 25 years of experience, Swiss Educational Programs has provided instructions to over 300 000 students in Switzerland with a current enrollment of 4000 students.
We are currently looking for:
You will be responsible for all administration in our Geneva Language School answering directly to the School Director.
Your positive, hard-working attitude, smart personal presentation, energy and all-round organisational ability will make you a valuable part of our team. You are French mother-tongue as well as fluent in English. You have excellent computer skills and are extremely efficient and reliable.
Administration and some accounting knowledge and experience is important. Knowledge of working with the Geneva Cantonal authorities is an advantage.
Our work atmosphere is recognized as stimulating, friendly, fast-moving and positive. People enjoy their careers with us.
If the above description is a match with your skills and personality, you are a Swiss citizen, or possess a C permit, and are available to start employment rapidly, please send your CV, a cover letter and a recent photo to Matthieu Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language Sales Consultant
Geneva / Montreux
Our schools in Geneva and Montreux are recruiting a sales professional to further develop their corporate and private clientele. Candidates must have sales experience or have been a business trainer in the past. An excellent knowledge of English and a working level of oral French is required. Successful consultants are energetic, outgoing and ambitious.
- are results-oriented and ambitious
- are focused and very well organized
- have sales experience
- are positive & outgoing
- have strong social and communication skills
- are available to work flexible hours including evenings
- are a fluent English & French speaker and have a valid Swiss work permit
Your integrity makes you a trusted adviser to our clientele.
Interested? Email your CV, cover letter & picture to:
- Geneva: Aisha Musy at email@example.com
- Montreux: Ingrid Lovey at montreux.service@swissfrenchschool
ENSEIGNANT DE LANGUE FRANÇAISE – LAUSANNE (URGENT)Nous recherchons un enseignant motivé avec les qualités suivantes:
- Langue maternelle française et possède un permis de travail valide pour la Suisse.
- Les changements d’horaire ne doivent pas être un problème (Flexibilité dans son emploi du temps)
- Expérience avec l’enseignement en entreprise
- Qualifié pour enseigner le français aux niveaux C1 / C2 et / ou DELF / DALF
- Possède le CERTIFICAT FSEA-BFFA 1
- Avoir de l’expérience avec les adultes et les enfants est un avantage
- IMPORTANT: Doit être disponible les soirs (de 17h à 20h) et samedis matin
Si vous êtes intéressé et possédez toutes ces qualités, veuillez envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation à Naida Vereget à firstname.lastname@example.org