- Certified level testing
Certified level testing
Obtain a certified language attestation with Swiss French School
A quick and comfortable way to prove your French level. Our attestation conforms with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) levels.
Why obtain a level evaluation?
- Depending on the canton of residence, Swiss authorities require proof of proficiency in French to change from a B permit to a C permit.
- Several professional organizations request a level attestation from a recognized language institution as a condition of employment.
- It is recommended for any personal projects requiring French as a language (like language travels or exchange programs).
Where can you take the test and how does it work?
The test is carried out in our Geneva & Lausanne language centers for a CHF 150 fee.
Once the student has signed up and paid the inscription fee, he/she will be guided by a language assistant and a certified teacher through a written, online and finally an oral evaluation. The attestation will be given out personally to the student after the end of the evaluation.
How to enroll for the test?
To sign up, please send an email to or call us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - 022 738 00 20 - if you wish to have the evaluation at our Geneva center.
- email@example.com - 021 614 66 30 - if you wish to have the evaluation at our Lausanne center.
Add to the email your name, phone number, and date of birth. Registration is available for up to 72 hours before the date of the exam.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.