French courses in Lucerne
Are you looking for an French course in Lucerne to travel the world, gain professional skills or just for fun?
Swiss French School gives you the opportunity to improve your French with online French training from your home in Lucerne, at your own pace and without constraints thanks to our online French learning platform.
Thanks to a complete and intuitive online solution, attend French courses with a video conference teacher, a vast choice of teaching resources, as well as the Swiss French School method and all the advantages of a face-to-face course thanks to the expertise of a recognised organisation.
Our exclusive online French training course
Swiss French School’s online French courses have all the advantages of distance learning and are as complete and effective as face-to-face training. Each of our French courses includes:
- Unlimited access to the Swiss French School method: A unique and award-winning method which places the oral language at the heart of the learning process, just like the acquisition of the mother tongue. This method allows for fast and fun learning with lasting results.
- A 100% flexible programme: You learn French at your own pace, according to your availability. From your home in Lucerne, on public transport or wherever you are, you can take your French course at the time of your choice and from all your connected devices! You will discover French courses with a video conference teacher, which you can attend in many different time slots to suit all schedules.
- 24/7 access to a wide range of learning resources: Review the concepts covered in class and prepare for future sessions by discovering a wide range of multimedia content, TV mini-series, test exercises and French practice sessions that can be accessed on our e-learning platform without limit.
- Optimal learning conditions: Experience French lessons with a teacher in mini-groups of equal level! Say goodbye to the fear of speaking in public and benefit from a teacher who is available and attentive to your needs.
- Individual follow-up and support: Benefit from the advice and support of a qualified teaching team who are committed to the progress of each student throughout the course.